Thursday, May 24, 2007

One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish!

Today I decided to take a break from the fruitless job hunting, and I went to the - you guessed it! - Aquarium. I saw some big fish, some scary fish, some weird fish, and a few other critters besides. And now I'm gonna bore you with some of my photos :-D

(Click on a photo for a larger version)


See? One red, one blue, just like in the Dr Zeuss book.






I'd never a seen a Beluga before (white whale).


This little guy seemed quite content floating on his back in the sunshine. A nice life!





Contemplating lunch on the other side of the glass?


Mum - just for you: giant cockroaches!!



Current score:
Applications sent: 13. Interviews: 0. Job offers: 0.

(Dad tells me if I can beat the odds of getting one offer from 10 interviews and 100 resumes sent, then I'll be doing well. I've got a long way to go!)

No comments: