In less than 3 weeks' time I'll be in Vancouver! I don't think the reality of moving halfway around the world to a new city where I don't know anyone has actually sunk in yet, but I'm looking forward to it!
I haven't got a job sorted out yet but I've just received an email from a work contact in Vancouver who is interested in meeting me when I get there so that's promising.
I've set up this blog to keep family and friends updated with news and photos.
19 days to go!
P.S. Check out these fish! First time I ever caught anything and I got this big barracuda! Not good for eating though so it got fed to some eels. I had a fantastic Easter weekend in the Marlborough Sounds, with a group of 12 made up of English, Scottish, Irish and a couple of Kiwis. As well as fishing we went swimming, mountain biking, kayaking, reading in hammocks in the sun, and just generally relaxing in beautiful surroundings... it was hard to leave!
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment