Tuesday, September 11, 2007

She knows what the respect means!

I haven't updated this for a while because it's been difficult to find the time! But I have some great photos to share from Whistler and Seattle. I'm STILL looking for a place to live and thought you might enjoy reading some extracts from some of the online ads I've been browsing:

"We would like some one live with us to accept us as member of his/her family so bring joy and happiness." -!

"Roommate wanted to share one bedroom apartment - save on rent and we use the living room as a room and put up curtains or dressing-walls." - there are so many ads like this!

"We plan on having some friends over everyone in a while." - sounds interesting!

"No serious alcoholics or drug users need apply.I also have a fairly larger dog(allergic or fear of dog people need not apply)." - wonder if mildly alcoholic drug users are okay?

"I LOOKING FOR A GIRL 28 YEARS OLD AND MORE !! MATURE ,COMMUNICATION SKILL ,SHE KNOWS WHAT THE RESPECT MEANS, NO COUPLE,NO PET , NO PARTY GIRL. INCLUDE, WE LIKE TO ENJOY GOOD CONVERSATION AND A GOOD DRINK SOMETIMES!! "

"My level of cleanliness is best described as average. You can see the room right now. And very kind someone wants to stay here! But I want to meet more people until tomorrow morning. I am not going to find roommate anymore after tomorrow afternoon^^"

"We are: 3 friendly, inviting, but busy females. We need: someone who has a similar schedule to ours (we're in bed by 11 the latest) because the floors can be creeky. Your room can get a little chilly and there's minimal space in the fridge." - sounds so inviting!

Will write more soon!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Those ads are hysterical! I'm so glad you found a place - and not one of those! Lots of love, Mary